When To Run With The Ball
The skill is used in all phases of attack.
Key Points to Running With The Ball
- Maintain a balnced body position
- Carry the touch ball in two hands
- Use your peripheral vision to be aware of your opposition and your support runners
- Only tuck the ball under one arm in a full sprint scenario i.e. an intercept
Common Errors When Running With the Ball
- Tucking the ball under one arm when near your opponents.
- Having tunnel vision and not being aware of your support or opposition
- Being unbalanced